Jailbreak for iOS 11.0 Electra – 11.1.2
24.01.2018 apleapplekot 0 Comments
iOS developer Coolstar has released a new version of Electra jailbreak for iOS 11.0 – 11.1.2 with support for tweaks.
Tweak is a special software that extends the capabilities of iOS. It is for these people often hack their devices.
Jailbreak Electra is in the testing stage, but already now it can test anyone.
This is a “tethered” jailbreak, which means after reboot the device it will stop working. But it can be re-run without connecting iPhone or iPad to your computer.
Electra includes utility Substitute substrate. This is an alternative tool for installation of jailbreak tweaks compatible with iOS 11.
To install the Electra, do the following:
- Download the IPA file jailbreak on the website of the developer and the utility Cydia Impactor.
- To run on the computer Cydia Impactor and connect the device you want to hack.
- To move previously downloaded IPA file in the window running Cydia Impactor.
- Then open the settings of the gadget break open, go to the submenu “General”, find the item “Profiles” and click “Trust *this Apple ID*”.
- On the home screen of smartphone or tablet apps Electra Jailbreak you need to run, and wait until the hacking process is complete.
You can then start installing tweaks and pirated apps on your device.
Follow the news of the Apple in our Telegram-channel, as well as in the app on iOS MacDigger.