How to install emulator classic game consoles Delta 10 on iOS without jailbreak
04.05.2017 0 Comments
At the end of last year, the creators project GBA4iOS encouraged to join to test the new emulator classic game consoles Delta. Now everyone is available for the fourth beta version of the software without jailbreak.
The emulator allows you to launch on iOS 10 game few game consoles: Game Boy (Color), Game Boy Advance, Nintendo 64 and Super Nintendo. The developers offered to owners of iPhone and iPad to see the large number of quality games released for the legendary console.
Step 1. Download the emulator directly from the App Store will not work because the application is contrary to the policy of Apple. However, if you are ready to get IPA-file Delta, you can easily transfer it to the iPhone and iPad.
Step 2. Depending on what operating system you are using, installation instructions will be different. If you have macOS:
- Download and install Xcode from the developer site of Apple.
- Next, log in using your Apple ID.
- After downloading the source code, enter the command in the Terminal to install.
- Now the project containing the application will open in Xcode, under the Product tab, just assemble it directly to USB-connected iOS device.
- To download the IDE would require code signing. Select the project name in the left part of Xcode and add the Bundle Identifier (can be anything).
- Next, Xcode will give an error, but all you need to do is just click on “Fix Issue”.
If you have Windows, you need to use Cydia Impactor (manual suitable for Mac):
- Download the appropriate tool from the site cydiaimpactor.com.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad via USB and make sure you have the latest version of iTunes.
- Open Cydia Impactor, select a device from the list and drag the IPA file into the program window.
- Enter the account information Apple developer (free).
- After a few seconds the app will appear on your iPhone or iPad.
Step 3. A simple copy of the IPA file on an iOS device is not enough to work. To emulator Delta work, you need to go to Settings –> General –> Profile or Main –> Manage device.
Step 4. Here, locate the certificate for your account and add it to trusted.
After all the Delta emulator will run on your iPhone or iPad like any other installed from the App Store.