AppleApple.top world news

apple news, ios 10 and ios 11, imac – ipad / iphone 5, iphone 6, iphone 7, iphone 8 X


Apple delays production of the iPhone X

25.09.2017 0 Comments

Apple has instructed the manufacturers of iPhone components X slow delivery of parts for new smartphone. This is reported by DigiTimes, citing sources from production lines in Taiwan.


Apple delays production of the iPhone X

Now manufacturers are preparing to supply only 40% of the planned volume of components. However, some providers still fall short even before this, so they will have to accelerate the pace of production.


Apple has already done this. Last year, vendors shipped only 60% of the total parts. The remaining 40% was made up within two months after the start of sales of the iPhone 7.

Apparently, Apple wants to assess the demand for the iPhone 8 and the number of pre-orders for the iPhone X, in order to start the production of new products at full capacity.

Informed analyst Christopher Caso announced that the release of the new smartphone may be delayed until December.


iPhone X was presented on 12 September in the “Theatre of Steve jobs”. Apple also revealed the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, Apple Watch and third-generation Apple TV 4K.

Follow the news Apple in the app on iOS MacDigger.

#apple#Apple TV#Apple Watch#iOS#iPhone#iPhone 7#iPhone 8#iphone 8 plus#iPhone X#Steve Jobs#Tv#Watch

Related posts:

Previous Post

Next Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published / Required fields are marked *