6 chips in the iOS 11, which prove that the iPhone 8 will be exactly
29.06.2017 0 Comments
On Wednesday, the insider has published a video, which depicted the upcoming announcement of the iPhone 8. On video it is possible to consider in detail the new Apple from all sides.
It is assumed that the new Apple flagship will get a 5.8-inch edge-to-edge OLED display, which will occupy almost the entire front panel of the smartphone. Only in the upper part will be insert with the sensors and speaker, which will skirt around the edges of the display panel. The fingerprint scanner Touch ID needs to be embedded in the screen of the smartphone.
But this is only speculation insiders, official confirmation of this we have not yet received. Designer Tyler Hansen, who has studied the user interface of iOS 11, has found some evidence that the screen of iPhone 8 is going to be that way.
1. Many elements of the iOS interface 11 have rounded corners. OS, new UI elements that are not consistent with the previous design concept. In particular, the window got rounded corners, which agree with the rounded corners of the iPhone screen 8.
2. The elements of the video player in iOS 11 do not overlap the top of the screen – there should be an insert with sensors.
3. The clock in the notification Center. Insert at the top of the iPhone screen 8 closes the clock in the status line. This may explain the fact that in iOS 11, Apple has changed the notification Center, adding a watch. Previously notification Center was not hours.
4. Many apps have received big headlines in the style of Apple News and Apple Music, which shift the content closer to the finger on the extended display of the iPhone 8.
5. The Siri icon as a button Home. Numerous leaks from the walls of Cupertino suggests that the iPhone 8 will be deprived of the private key “Home” under the screen. With the beginning of testing iOS 11 we received another confirmation of this. In iOS 11 while trying to run the voice assistant on the screen, a new icon, made in the form of virtual buttons that appears at the bottom of the screen. That is, in the case of the iPhone 8 with display “edge to edge” virtual button will be displayed in about the same location as the Home button of the current Apple smartphones.